Grip Gauntlet is here to help you develop your Hand Grip Strength by offering the best hand grip exercise equipment! The Crimp Training Bands are a great place to start your grip strength training journey! This Finger Strengthener is a fantastic way to train the antagonist muscles and create a balanced hand grip strength!
- The Crimp Training Bands are made out of eco-friendly silicone
- The Finger Strengthener bands are fully water resistant
- The Crimp Training Bands are extremely effective in balancing your grip and training the extensor muscles of the forearms
- The Crimp Training Bands are bendable and storable
Benefits of Finger Strengtheners
- Strengthen the neglected extensor muscles and therefore, reduce the risk of injury
- Training with the crimp training bands balances forearm musculature
- The finger strengthener helps rehabilitate common finger injuries and increases finger strength
- Tones the forearm muscles and makes the forearms look more vascular
- Antagonist training with the Crimp Training bands reduces elbow pain and fixes common injuries such as Carpal Tunnel and Tennis Elbow
Quantity and Colors
The Crimp Training Bands are sold in single quantity. If you wish to purchase more, enter the desired amount into the quantity box above!
Green finger strengthener - 3kg or 6.6lb
Blue finger strengthener- 4kg or 8.8lb
Orange finger strengthener- 5kg or 11lb
A finger strengthener that helps develop crimp strength. By placing the fingers into the holes of the crimp training band and opening your hand fully, you work the underdeveloped extensor muscles of the forearms. Not only does this finger strengthener help fix issues like "Golfer's Elbow" and "Tennis Elbow" it also helps develop a strong grip!
Why Exactly Does Extensor Training Prevent Elbow Pain?
Common injuries like Carpal tunnel and Tennis Elbow are caused by the overuse of the flexor muscles of the forearms, the muscles that are activated when you squeeze your hand. Flexor training is way more common than extensor training, and therefore, those muscles are highly underdeveloped. The imbalance in the musculature causes the flexor to strain and cause elbow pain. If you work the extensor muscles, the disbalances slowly disappears and so does the pain! Therefore, it is highly important to train the extensor muscles!
Training and Use
1. Insert your fingers into the loops of the crimp training band.
2. Extend your fingers as far as you can for 8-12 repetitions, once you reach the 12th repetition hold your hand open and resist the contraction for 4 seconds.
3. Repeat for 4-6 sets and train multiple times a week.
The standard shipping costs 7.95$, unless your order is more than 30$! If your entire order is higher than that amount, congratulations! You are eligible for free worldwide shipping!
Due to high order amount, the product may take up to 14-21 business days to arrive, please give it time!